Congratulations Emily N. on winning our sweepstakes! Thank you for following our blog and stay tuned for more chances to win and tips on living your best life.
When the super elixir you have been searching for has been you all along
You have searched high and low, between nooks and crannies perhaps even across oceans and mountain tops- the goal the elusive answer to happiness, joy and purpose. You have knocked on the doors of gurus, accrued an impressive assortment of self-help books, sat through numerous seminars, done your best to emulate those you admire and while you mastered techniques and came away with mantras you use everyday, you still felt a void that could not be easily dismissed. Perhaps the missing ingredient to balance your recipe for success is giving yourself permission to be unapologetically, unabashedly, you. Not you filtered through someone else’s idea of who you should be or how you should look or even how you should think, but simply you.
Eight Things To Do On Your Way to #befabulouslyflawed
Laugh out loud, who cares who is listening?
- Be curious because it makes learning more fun
- Speak your truth because it is your purpose
- Reclaim Your TIme it is the one thing you can’t get back (thank you Maxine Waters for showing us how)
- Realize the approval you are seeking is your own
Experience new things, one yes at a time!
- Dance with abandon because it feels good to express yourself!!
When your mom gets it right!
Share your thing with me! What lights you up? Comment below